We invite your organization to join us by participating in the 2020 Remembrance Readings commemorating the following dates:
- International Holocaust Memorial Day on Monday, January 27, 2020.
- Yom HaShoah (Holocaust Remembrance Day) on Monday, April 20 & Tuesday, April 21, 2020.
- Kristallnacht (Night of Broken Glass), Monday, November 9, 2020, & Tuesday, November 10, 2020.
Thank you for your participation in 2020 Remembrance Readings.
We require the following information to be entered below:
- Contact name, phone number, and email
- Name of the organization presenting the reading
- Play title and author
- Location of reading
- Time of reading
To unite all participants, we request that the following language be included in press releases, marketing materials, and programs:
"(Organization name)is proud to participate in the 2020 6th annual National Jewish Theater Foundation Holocaust Theater International Initiative - Remembrance Readings. This play reading or performance commemorates International Holocaust Memorial Day on Monday January 27, 2020 and Yom HaShoah (Holocaust Remembrance Day) on April 20 & 21, 2020 and Kristallnacht (Night of Broken Glass), November 9 & 10, 2020. With our talents we honor the victims and survivors of the Holocaust. Our collective artistic goal is to keep alive their memories, stories and must never to be forgotten lessons. May the power of live theater serve as a moral compass in todays world and for future generations."
Please visit Holocaust Theater Catalog as a resource for making your play selection. If you have new work or one not listed please use submit the form.Submit