We invite your organization to join us by participating in the 2021 Remembrance Readings commemorating the following events and dates:
- International Holocaust Memorial Day on Wednesday, January 27, 2021.
- Yom HaShoah (Holocaust Remembrance Day) on Thursday, April 8 & Friday, April 9, 2021.
- Kristallnacht (Night of Broken Glass), Tuesday, November 9, 2020, & Wednesday, November 10, 2021.
Thank you for your participation in 2021 Remembrance Readings.
We require the following information to be entered below:
- Contact name, phone number, and email
- Name of the organization presenting the reading
- Play title and author
- Location of reading
- Time of reading
To unite all participants, we request that the following language be included in press releases, marketing materials, and programs:
"(Organization name) is proud to participate in the 2021 7th annual National Jewish Theater Foundation Holocaust Theater International Initiative - Remembrance Readings. This play reading or performance commemorates International Holocaust Memorial Day on Wednesday, January 27, 2021and Yom HaShoah (Holocaust Remembrance Day) on April 8 & 9, 2021 and Kristallnacht (Night of Broken Glass), November 9 & 10, 2021. Through this commitment, we honor the victims and survivors of the Holocaust. Our collective goal is to keep alive their memories, stories and must never to be forgotten lessons. May the unique power of theater in education offset the forces of hate and serve as an artistic moral compass for future generations.."
Please visit Holocaust Theater Catalog as a resource for making your play selection. If you have new work or one not listed please use submit the form.